Message from the Chief of Police
On behalf of the men and women of the Hampton Police Department, welcome to our website and thank you for taking the time to learn about our organization. We encourage people to explore our website to learn about the programs we provide as well as our mission, vision, and goals of the agency. The Hampton Police Department is recognized as one of the premier law enforcement agencies in the State of New Hampshire. We are committed to working with our community to prevent crime and help solve community problems.
Our agency consists of 36 full time officers, 20+ part time officers, and 10 civilian staff members. Our employees make tremendous sacrifices to help the department achieve our goals and is the strength of our Department.
The Town of Hampton has a year-round population of approximately 15,000 residents. We experience a large increase in population during the summer season as many people like to visit our beautiful beaches and shops.
The Hampton Police strives to provide the best level of service we can for our community. We encourage our community members to reach out with ideas or thoughts on how we can improve on our services. I am honored to be a part of this Department as well as this community and will strive to meet the challenges we face today as well as prepare for the future of this Department.
David K. Hobbs, Jr.,
Chief of Police
Are you service-oriented, team-focused, ethically sound, and constantly striving to learn and improve? Come join our family and become a part of one of the premier and progressive law enforcement agencies in New England. Read on...
Winter Parking Ban now in effect. Read on...
- 24Oct21-MacLarty Missing Person (PDF)
- 24Sep21- Missing Person (PDF)
- 2Sep21-Hayden Award (PDF)
- 20Aug21-Soto Arrest (PDF)
- 23Jun21-White Arrest (PDF)
- 21Jun21-Caperci Arrest (PDF)
- 12May21-Ayers and Champoux Arrest (PDF)
- 25Mar21-Lifesaving Awards (PDF)
- 16Mar21-Parkinson Arrest (PDF)
- 19Jan21-Reno Selection (PDF)
- 18Jan21-Meola Arrest (PDF)
- 15Jan21-Chief Hobbs (PDF)
- 6Jan21-Heald Arrest (PDF)
- 27Nov21-Car Break-Ins_Vehicle Theft (PDF)
- 17Dec20-LeonardiArr (PDF)
- 3Dec20-OLearyArr (PDF)
- 7Oct20-SinghArr (PDF)
- 30Sep20-StewartArr (PDF)
- 26Aug20-WhitneyArr (PDF)
- 24Aug20-AccidentalDeath (PDF)
- 13Aug20-BurglaryArr (PDF)
- 27Jul20-MakerArr (PDF)
- 2020-2ndQtrUpdate (PDF)
- 28Jun20-ZielinskiArr (PDF)
- 15Jun20-CrueltyArr (PDF)
- 14May20-BurglaryArrest (PDF)
- 7May20-ChildAssistsRescue (PDF)
- 28Apr20-Burglary (PDF)
- 13Mar20-Update Covid 19 (PDF)
- 4Mar20-KnowlesArr (PDF)
- 31Jan20-MissingJuveniles (PDF)