|If this is an Emergency Dial 911|
This Online Electronic Reporting Form is for use in situations where there isn't any suspect information.
Examples of when NOT to use the Online Reporting System:
- You sustained any type of injury. Please Dial 911
- You can identify or know the suspect. Call 603-929-4444
- You have the license plate number of the suspect car. Call 603-929-4444
- This just happened within the last 10 minutes. Call 603-929-4444
Examples of WHEN TO USE the Online Reporting System:
- Your car was parked, someone struck it and didn't leave a note.
- You can't provide any suspect driver or car information.
- You don't know when the damage took place (hours or days) and there isn't any suspect info.
- Filing a false Police report is a crime.
- All cases are reviewed by a Hampton Police Department Case Manager.
- After review, you may be contacted for more information.