|Day of Week||Hours Available|
|Monday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Thursday||12:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Sunday||8:00am - 3:00am|
FLOOD STUDY UPDATES
- Flood Studies Update Presentation 9/16/20
- Recorded Meeting Presentation 9/16/20
The Department of Public Works (DPW) is comprised of multiple divisions that serve the Town of Hampton:
- Engineering (Projects and Planning)
- Highway @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Do you know what a Fatberg is? Well, it effects our WWTP and we need your help to make sure we are treating our sewers right so that you don't experience a sewer backup. Watch the video here to explain!!
Although they may say it - flushable, DO NOT FLUSH THE WIPES!! Save your pipes and ours - Watch the video!
How much do you understand about Sea Level Rise? New Hampshire's coast is up to 7 inches higher than it was in 1950. The following Article discusses how more and more properties, roadways and our infrastructure are at risk.