|Day of Week||Hours Available|
|Monday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Thursday||12:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Sunday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
SOLID WASTE COLLECTION AUDIT PART 1
On October 14, 2021 the DPW presented the results of Part One of the Solid Waste Collection Audit. To vew the slides from the presentation, check out the Presentations Tab, Or click the link below:
FLOOD STUDY FINAL PRESENTATION, REPORTS AND PROJECT UPDATES
On March 30, 2021, the Final Presentation regarding the Meadow Pond Flood and Hampton Harbor Flood Studies was made. To view the slides from the presentation or watch the recorded Team's Meeting, check out the Presentations Tab, OR click the links here:
The Final Reports have also been released. There are two reports, one prepared by SLR for the Meadow Pond Area and one prepared by Hoyle Tanner Associates for the Hampton Harbor Area. To review the reports, check out the Project Information Tab, OR click the links here:
- The Coastal Hazard Adaptation Team (Chat) has been working on recommendations to increase flood resiliency in Hampton. The information can be found on SHEA's website. (Seabrook Hamptons Estuary Alliance)
- On February 9, 2021, a presentation was made at the Hampton Beach Area Commission (HBAC) Coastal Resilience Symposium. To access the recordings they are located on the Town's Website under the Hampton Beach Area Commission or you can link here.
- Based on the recommendations of the final flood studies, two projects were moved forward to design. This includes the Kings Highway - Meadow Pond Area Drainage Improvements and the Ditch Remediation of the Hampton-Seabrook Estuary. The final project plans and reports can be found in the Project Information Tab on the left side of this page OR click the links here:
The Department of Public Works (DPW) is comprised of multiple divisions that serve the Town of Hampton:
- Engineering (Projects and Planning)
- Highway @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
All Project information can also be found by clicking on "Project information" or "Presentations" listed in the blue column to the left on the desk top version or the blue banner below on the mobile version.
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Do you know what a Fatberg is? Well, it effects our WWTP and we need your help to make sure we are treating our sewers right so that you don't experience a sewer backup. Watch the video here to explain!!
How much do you understand about Sea Level Rise? New Hampshire's coast is up to 7 inches higher than it was in 1950. The following Article discusses how more and more properties, roadways and our infrastructure are at risk.